For the first time in a long time I am feeling positive and enthusiastic about the nature of my work. Not about my actual job, mind. But the possibilities of what my job could be.
It could certainly be something I am passionate about, something I believe in. I can almost believe it could make a difference in its own little way. Its not going to solve the world's problems but on a more local level it could be part of a positive change.
I just need to sustain the momentum to get through the current drudgery and out the other side of this damn project and then the real work, the important and enjoyable work can begin.
I think more than a decade into working / living online I had become jaded with the concept and blinded to the possibilities. But listening yesterday ignited the fire in me again, the passion, the hope, the belief in what the web could be that I used to have. I am there again - it is all new and it is exciting.
And I want to be a part of it...
Thursday, 17 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment