- This Is A Low - probably my most enduringly favourite Blur song. Hope they play it as the sun goes down. I don't know why...that would just feel right to me.
- You're So Great - for years this would be the first song played when we got in from a night on the dancefloor. Completely, sweetly, romatically flawed.
- Chemical World - another fairly obvious choice. Will just sound awesome (and reminiscent of Starshaped) in the open air.
- Day Upon Day or Popscene - yeah, yeah - it's two choices I know. But it's my list. And I don't mind if it is one or both of these. I will pogo to whichever.
- Red Necks - a totally random b-side (I think from End of A Century or Country House?) which for some reason, not easily identifiable even to me, has stuck in the juke box of my mind for many a year despite not physically playing it since first purchasing whichever single it was on. So, it would be funny if it made it into the big set.
And I also hope for something new. Because I always hope for more.

No comments:
Post a Comment