Image via Wikipedia
- Graham Coxon - whenever he creates something it sparks something off in me. A nice way to put it is I consider him my creative catalyst, another way of looking at it is that I'm his creative parasite.
- Manchester. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the recharge option on my soul appears to be wandering the streets of this city on a rainy Tuesday afternoon. Utter bliss. (Mr Manchester also works - more of that in another blog post).
- Coffee. Lots of strong, black coffee. Particularly the cheap stuff. Gives fuel to the spark to let the flames take hold.
- Other creatives. Be it an unconference, a psychobabble filled road trip with my girls or nonsense and nostalgia with my better half I always come back electrified with ideas and thoughts and smiles and memories and a powerful need to Get On It.
- Down time. Creativity is the most powerful weapon in my arsenal when it comes to fighting the grip of the darkness inside. It's also my best friend when I'm on my own.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=4c14073b-cadf-487b-aed2-e1a2d6c9e5eb)

No comments:
Post a Comment