Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Top five: albums of 2009

In my opinion anyway.
  1. Graham Coxon - The Spinning Top
  2. Florence and the Machine - Lungs
  3. Blur - Live at Hyde Park 3 July 2009
  4. Bat for Lashes - Two Suns
  5. Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career
Kind of an odd list this year. Take That's The Circus has been on heavy rotation but isn't in my top five. And I feel like I've missed out on some gems.

If somebody thinks I should start 2010 by listening to something else from 2009 then drop me a note. I really don't want to miss out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you like Florence & the machine, you might like my find of 2009 - Thea Gilmore. I first heard Lifejacker (which I think has bene around a while) but then just bought her winter album Strange Communion - excellent.

Sarah said...

Thanks - I'll check her out :) Love discovering new albums / artists so will give anything a try!