Monday, 18 May 2009

Top five: things I have lost or are currently missing

  1. The remote for the Mac. J'accuse ma bebe. I have checked all the usual places (down radiator, inside his toy car, fireplace in his room, inside video) but no luck so far. He says: 'it's hiding'.
  2. My ID bracelet. Given to me for my sixteenth birthday and inscribed with the name of my first band. Lost in the ebb and flow of going to uni and back.
  3. The middle piece of a wooden elephant jigsaw. Pretty good going as only arrived in our possession a couple of days ago.
  4. Several items from my collection of 'best forgotten' '90s singles. So far I am missing RedNex-Cotton Eye Joe; MC Sar & The Real McCoy - Another Night; and a single I can't recollect the name of by a band I can't remember (the chorus when 'I want the world and I want it right now', there were three of them, blokes, main one wearing a bowler hat on the cover).
  5. Some parts of my mind. Not necessarily in a field in Hampshire. But they have fallen away nevertheless.
If you know the whereabouts of any of these items please do get in touch.

No comments: